Q: What are your candles made of?
- A: Our candles are made of 100% natural soy wax, and/or Coconut Apricot Wax Blends, premium fragrance oils, and cotton wicks. We never use paraffin wax or any harmful chemicals in our candles.
- A: Our candles have an average burn time of 50-60 hours, depending on the size of the candle and the conditions it is burned in.
- A: Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. Shipping rates and times may vary depending on your location.
- A: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will be happy to assist you with a return or exchange.
Q: How should I care for my candle?
- A: To ensure the best burn experience, always trim the wick to 1/4 inch before lighting your candle. Burn your candle for at least 2 hours on the first burn to create an even wax pool, and never leave a burning candle unattended.
Q: Do you offer wholesale or bulk orders?
- A: Yes, we offer wholesale pricing for retailers and bulk orders for special events or corporate gifts. Please contact us for more information.